Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

 Appointment with Vickie this afternoon for possible UTI.  Yet another.

Going to see Edwina to see if she's up to going to cousins' lunch Friday.  Dread it as I have not stayed in touch with her.  But circumstances work both ways I guess.  So far I've notified 12 (some cousins by birth, some friends of cousins, etc.)

Got to get busy with Amy's Christmas junk journal.  Regretfully, I've never made her anything big like that - oh, well, the Senior Year Scrapbook - that counts.  In December 2022 I thought, oh, I've got a whole year!  Now here  it is mid-year and so far all I've done is collect a few things.  Going to print some digital pages today.

Paul is roaming around on the mower inspecting the yard work the mowers did yesterday.  I think they're improving.  

Listening to: " O, Brother, Where Are Thou" CD.  At the JAM the other night at the museum a group sang one of the songs on it - "Man of Constant Sorrow."  The JAMS are fun; they're upstairs in the courtroom, and so far I've been able to make it up them with a few rest stops.  Lisa Lambert and Scott Nunley are the main vocalists, but other groups perform.  Love the bass fiddle.  All the musicians are good.  I don't think I've seen but one person there under 50, and that was one of the singer's new baby.  

Getting together photos of Sher, Mel, Jordan, Nate for commemorative cups for their 70, 50, 40, 20 birthdays.  Carla has recently bought a small hobby business to make these and other gift items.  I'm narrowing them down.  I'll arrange on paper and send to her to see.  


Me and Sher.  10 years ago.


No comments: