Monday, September 17, 2018

HARVEST OF QUILTS

Friday and Saturday last week was the Needle Chasers biannual quilt show at our church (IBC).  Patti S was the judge and presented a trunk show of her work.  Charlotte and I went and were awed and inspired by all the beautiful work and I think I will rejoin (pay my dues) next year.  I feel bad going back this year since I haven't been and didn't do one thing to help with the show (I could have been a hostess at least).  So a new resolution.  Maybe once Sher moves back here she can go with me some.  But why wait?  No time like the present to start.   

I have the photos in iCloud now...   I couldn't download from my phone to my PC, so it has to go another route.  I figured out enough to know they're on the computer.  I'll have to play with organizing that.  And by George, this old girl figured it out!  My old dinosaur of a desktop and I still going.  It's encouraging to know I can still figure it out in this advanced age of extreme social media and streaming.




































Patti's very first quilt.




No comments: