Tuesday, December 19, 2017

WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Every day I make a list and carry half of it forward to the next.

I'm caught up on pictures. Ordered some of our club Christmas social of 12/15. Fun game that Laura Lee provided. Good food.  Amy was here last week and went to book club (party/discussion) and club party with me.  Bridget, her friend, came and stayed Fri night. Fri morning Amy and I ate at Abe's Grill in Corinth, stopped at Hobby Lobby. Tuesday we got sausage from Edna and Tuffy Powell at Tishomingo, saw the wonderful mural on David's building, went to Penny Pinchers. Sunday we were all resting from colds; Amy went home about 1:30.  Miss her and little Dexter.

I'm freezing the sausage I bought (our part). Lord willing we'll be at Sandra and David's for Christmas breakfast Monday.  Grocery shopping to do. Need a hair cut. Dentist tomorrow (cleaning only, thank goodness). Oscar needs a bath. (And I gave him one. And spent the rest of the afternoon watching Hallmark Christmas movies.)








No comments: