Tuesday, January 05, 2016

JUST AS MELANCHOLY

Taking the tree down can be just as melancholy as putting it up when you see all those sweet ornaments of Christmases past. Raggedy Ann and Andy, Mr. and Mrs. Claus, angel with wild yellow yarn hair... Bulldog and Little Mailbox Girl. Jazzy Angel. Wondering if next year I'll want to put it all up again. I sure hope so. 


Paul went back to bed this morning after I got up - said he felt light headed and weak. I don't know what all that was about, but I thought he might be getting the flu. No temperature, no aches, chills. Blood pressure was okay. He has felt better this afternoon, and went over to Tommy's to feed their cats and dogs. Tommy has gone to Cincinnati to pick Marianna up from her trip to Italy. That's where the group flew from this time. 

It was so cold I didn't want to go anywhere today, so I cancelled Thelma's vet (annual), and called to reschedule my eye pressure check up that was on Thursday. I just didn't want to have to go anywhere unless I had no choice. I suppose groceries would be a good reason. 

Maybe Amy will be home this weekend. All the gifts are still waiting.


No comments: