Thursday, January 02, 2014

LATE CHRISTMAS SUPPER

Paul's Sunday School class supper was tonight. I really dressed up - wore jeans with longies underneath and my North Face fat insulated boots. Kept my coat around my shoulders almost the whole time. The wind today has been fierce. I got my hair trimmed and it looks so much better - even helped my eyes "lift!" Notice on the way to town when I turned at the 4-way stop that my left blinker didn't work, so after the haircut I stopped at Isaac Williams's and got it fixed. My cousin Rickey is his best friend. I knew Rickey wasn't doing well, but Isaac said he was hardly getting out of bed. Heart condition. He's only a year older than me.

I ordered Christmas pictures online through Walmart - $50 worth, but lots of pictures - much cheaper online and very much better than standing up at WM kiosk for that many - over 300, but some duplicates for friends, family. I just have a thing these last few years about paper prints - digital can disappear with the blink of an electrical circuit. So can paper, but there's nothing like holding them in your hands.

Playing with macro lens and settings.

Never, never, never give up. Someone has given up on dusting, though, looks like. Now you wouldn't have notice that if I hadn't said something, would you?







No comments: