Monday, April 29, 2013

ON IPAD

This is the first time I've posted from iPad. Now if I could only access my pictures... I know why I have no bandwidth - I used it all trying to back up my phone to iCloud. What a waste! Well, another lesson learned. Only reason I can do this on here is that I turned the wifi off. I did get a full refund from iTunes, though. iAggravation! Our service will recycle hopefully 5/1. 

Well I can get my pictures but it means downloading another app for Picaso. Not now. 

Today I did laundry - bed & made it back up, bathroom rugs, patched an old striped bedspread that was Mama Nick's & Amy likes to use it outside when she sits on the carport. Paul has mowed the yard & was sitting in the swing watching he young guy pull logs "next door." We can definitely see the curve around the hill now. I suppose it will be a safety benefit since I nearly got run over last year. 

Four o'clock & time to think about supper. I'm about cooked out, though. Something simple. Wish Paul would eat grilled salmon. Come to think of it, that's not really what I want tonight. Stomach a little upset...Peanut butter & jelly sandwich, small baked potato, soy milk for lunch. Then a few Hershey's kisses. Was good going down... Not so much now. 

No comments: