Wednesday, January 02, 2013

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Old papers shredded or filed.
Old unused greeting cards cleaned out and ready for recycle/reuse.
Christmas card list updated

Doesn't look like much in three lines, but took almost all day. 

I made chili for lunch; sitting here wondering if we'll have cereal again tonight. I think we've been inside too long.

Tomorrow - trip to Tupelo for Paul's office procedure. Sure hope this clears the thing up. At least it has been draining since before Christmas, no fevers and night sweats.

The repairman hasn't come to see about the heat strips yet. Tomorrow isn't looking good unless he comes while we're gone. If I had it to do over, I'd never have another heat pump. Not just whatever it is that has died or grown on the heat strips, but I have to adjust the thermostat constantly. Paul would be happy with the gas heater/fireplace in the den but it's so hot and dry my sinuses would fry.

I got a surprise in the mail from my Traveling Buddies in Wynne. So nice to hear from them. Earlier in December I had sent them a little prize for their Christmas get together - little boxes and a couple of flower bulbs from the front yard. 


Oh, no, here the heat strips are cycling on. I'll have to go punch the thermostat.

No comments: