Thursday, June 07, 2012

BIG PROJECT

Today I thought I'd use the roller just to see how much coverage I got. It goes a lot faster on the flat surfaces, still have to fill in the tiny holes. I'll have to go back with a brush and paint the mortar, though. As Paul said, "It's closer than it was."


Amy and Matt didn't get to stay long. She got a call from her contract funeral home in Memphis for a job and they left shortly after breakfast. Glad we got to see them, though. Seems like they always enjoy being here. Wish they could stay longer and enjoy the quiet country life. After they left, I took a nap. This afternoon I painted. I think I'm going to have another nap or rest. At 6:30 I'm going to a friend's house for a girls' night - a movie I think. I'll make me and Paul a hamburger around 5:00. Yes, an hour nap should do it...

No comments: