Wednesday, February 01, 2012

RELAXING THE BACK

Sunday I napped in the recliner. Sunday night I watched Masterpiece Theater in the recliner. Monday I could hardly move. Sciatica, degenerative disk, but it's been a while since I've had it to this extent. I carried on somewhat normally Monday and Tuesday - even went to Bren's for a while (learned interesting connection between Mama's family and my dad's through cousinship several times removed; will have to really "study on it" before I get the gist of it, and there are some generations' names missing)and Bible study last night. But by last night I was ready to come out of my skin. Since it was raining this morning I decided to stay in bed on the heating pad. It has helped tremendously. I've been reading the book club book The Hiding Place.

Aunt Ginny just brought 2 packages of Powell's homemade sausage. I'll make it into patties later and freeze individually.

No comments: