Monday, March 01, 2010

TCB

Maybe if I had Elvis's lightning bolt things would go faster!

I've faxed information to my insurance company three times and hopefully this last one will get there. I probably just need to mail a copy also. This is going on from the claim for my broken leg last July!

This morning I called AT&T about our February bill because it was more than I was told when I changed to "All Distance," which is making any US long distance calls at no charge but a small monthly fee. Since I changed within that billing cycle, some charges were prorated, credited... Anyway, next months' should level out. I wrote it all down. I always get names.

I'm having to experiment with my atenolol as to when I take the 25 mg - when I'm having a "bad day," with lots of skipped beats. Still taking the 50 at night, but a little later. It's more fine-tuning. There is one I can try, Dr. B said, that is like a time-release, without the peaks and valleys. I've taken atenolol for several years I don't want to change, but may have to.

I have some things to take to the workshop so I can have room in the back of my Explorer. A stop at Paul's office to get the fax copy and mail a copy and I'm "On the Road Again," (our TB's theme song). Going to Amy's for a little while. TCB there. She still has some minor plumbing problems; at least I hope they're minor.

Enjoyed being back in Sunday School and church yesterday since I've been out a few weeks. Just what my soul and spirit needed, plus just being home.

If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it. God is never surprised. Last night Bro. Matt preached on Romans 8:28ff. Circumstances in our lives are meant to conform us into Christlikeness. And - when we don't know how to pray, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us. More than ever I recognize these things in my/our lives. God is in control whether we "feel" like it or not. Believe it, hold onto it, never lose hope. And a quote from W. Churchill "never, never, never give up."

No comments: