Thursday, March 04, 2010

Oscar Was No Help

Amy and I played Scrabble again last night and Oscar was no help at all. I still ended up with vowels and Amy beat me. He just wants to be in the middle of everything. He had a bath yesterday and clipping around his nose and eyes. He really needs an overall grooming, but he objected to Petco. Such power...


Yesterday we made a trip to Michael's for some embellishments and painbrushes. The silver beads are for something I'm making for Morgan, my niece, whose wedding is April 17. The brushes are for a night art class Amy's looking into attending. I brought acrylic paints to use, and she has plenty of small canvases.


It's such a beautiful day out. I'm sure we'll find something to do today! I really wish Amy would get a call for some work for the funeral home. Not that we want anyone to need her, but that's what she does and it's work...

No comments: