Friday, February 12, 2010

There Was A Way

I used my little card reader to get the pictures. I knew there was a way to download without formatting the card...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The "tomato sauce aisle" at Super Lo. Just thought all the red and the shelf displays were pretty. What an abundance.

Inside Bailey's for breakfast (yesterday). See the steamy windows from all the grit/bacon/eggs/biscuit cooking?? Just an at-home atmosphere.

Inside Bailey's... I liked the huge dog portrait on one of the walls.

At Easy Way. The scent of fresh fruit and vegetables! The colors!


I think this is the biggest carrot I've ever seen!


If only Amy liked mushrooms, too! These portabellas were almost too pretty to resist buying one. Love the "woodsy" flavor. Richard and I used to split one of these at Josie's.


Just some of the Valentine balloons at Dollar Tree.

No comments: