Friday, January 09, 2009

Open My Mind

Our prayer for this class, this Bible study - That God will open our minds to understand the Scriptures.

In addition - Open my eyes that I would stay awake.

I fell asleep last night working on Week 1, Day 1. It was not the best place to be doing Bible study - propped up in bed - so I wasn't cooperating very well.

I dug out my old workbook from the time I did this study before and was surprised how much of it I missed! I think I attended all the video sessions, but a lot of the book was blank. And it was seven years ago, not ten. Well, hoping for better results this time. Studying the Tabernacle is so interesting and rewarding - it is not a "dry old building" - but a living sanctuary - God living within us - coming to dwell within us. Beth Moore is such a good teacher and has a way of presenting everything so that God can "surprise" you! He is awesome!

No comments: