Friday, October 17, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba...

I had never heard of this until I read it on Tara's blog. Yesterday evening I got to see this new cartoon/learning show for kids first hand. After work I picked Paul up and we went by Neall and Becca's to see Emmy and Sol together. Cute doesn't begin to described those two! They love each other dearly and play together so well. Kissin' Cousins!! Neall was home with the two and Becca came in a few minutes later. Emmy had been trying to tell me something about the TV and I just couldn't make it out. Aunt Becca knew and turned on this kids' show on Nick, Jr. (I had to Google this to find out from whence it came!). This thrilled Emmy and she chattered and pointed the whole time it was on. I held her and we danced to the music and she liked being up there eye-level with the screen. We played peek-a-boo with Sol; and Emmy, Sol, Becca and I played Ring-Around-the-Rosy. They thought it was so fun to see us all "fall down." Emmy spent the night before with Julia; I know her mommy will be glad to get home from her trip. I got the sweetest hug and cuddle from Sol, too.

No comments: