Monday, November 19, 2018

MAGGIE AND ANOTHER PATCHY QUILT

My beautiful Christmas cactus(es) I had brought in a few weeks ago.  I've had Paul put her in the garage the last several years because he could handle her. She really is big so  Jess's husband Jae brought her in for me.  Now I get to see her every day.  She's a day brightener. The first picture is of Maggie's "daughter," a late bloomer






I was playing with little squares and this is what happened.  Now I need to back/bat/quilt/bind it.  I'm not sure when that'll happen.  I wanted to get this much finished before I go on with the "C's" - Carol.  Oscar-approved.


Tomorrow:  Leah to clean the house; grocery shopping; brownies for church Thanksgiving supper plates members will deliver; baby gender reveal party at Tommy and Carol's (Whitney and Greg's second).  Wednesday: Brownies, if I don't get them made tomorrow.  Amy here sometime; Sher here sometime.  Thursday: Thanksgiving at Jenni and Billy's, visit Mike, Marsha and family in the evening.  Friday:  Rest!  Eat leftovers or make chicken spaghetti.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: