Saturday, November 01, 2014

ONE MORE THING TODAY - NO TWO

Some of my posts today were drafts I had not posted yet or waited on pictures and didn't download them.

But here is my quilt I finished and picked up at TREASURE CHEST in Corinth last week:





Very happy with it - never thought I could do such a thing. Teresa Lowery at TC did the quilting and it is fabulous - pale pink variegated thread in a floral design. And she bound it. It just makes it. Can't wait to start on the next one. But maybe I can - I have them lined up but not started yet. Planning seems to be my thing.

Sher made a trip overseas to Venice, Paris, Guernsey... Always thinks of me. Sent me a prize box today with prints from Monet's Garden (home), fabric, French lace, a yard of beautiful brown/cream print fabric I'll never cut but may piece around it some way. A t-shirt VENICE - HARD ROCK! It's so great to be thought of on her trips - she sends the best gifts.

Paul just got home from a car cruise. I didn't know he had decided to go until this morning 15 minutes before he left, so I didn't go. But I had a good day - went to the library and picked up a couple of books, got that syringe for Oscar's med, got goodies in the mail; the house was quiet. Had breakfast for lunch. Now I'm going to make brownies or something quick - no pre-mixed cookies - take a shower and go to the social for our probably new pastor (Johnny Hancock). He's going to preach tomorrow in view of a call. Tonight is a meet and greet. Our search committee has worked and prayed over this for about two years. I sure will miss Brother Gary and Brenda. She's in our Sunday School Class. 

No comments: