Wednesday, May 26, 2010

From Whence I Came...

Saw a lot, heard a lot, met a lot of people... Wonderful sense of being "home," with relatives, friends, and no stress about getting back to go to work! Did anyone hear me say I love retirement?? And Bren and Jim, whom I stayed with, made it so easy and fun!

A picture of me at age six or seven (no front teeth?) that I'd never seen before, that my cousin Edwina had in one of her numerous family albums, which, she said, will someday be mine, because no one else is interested in family history like she and I are.

Lovely, wonderful time at Bren's this past long weekend. Visiting Mama Nick, Aunt Ginny, the quilts, Chuck Wagon ride, Master Gardener's garden, homecoming, brunch, shopping, "juking" around, seeing old classmates and friends from Jack and Jill days... Almost too much to comprehend. Bren and I will have to compare notes and see what we did! My cup runneth over with... information, "gathering in," "being gathered in," relatives, blessings!
~~~~~
Got home yesterday, will spend the night with Amy tonight.
~~~~~
Love that baby!

No comments: