Monday, March 08, 2010

Monday Highlights

Paul has an opponent who filed to run for the mayor's office. As this gentleman filed as an Independent, this will be determined in November in the general election.

Here today has been a gorgeous day!! Absolutely perfect temperature and sun shining. This evening is our "art class" that Amy and I are attending. We'll see how "arty" we are...

The sanitation department (Memphis) picked up 99% of those bags of leaves and twigs; the 1% is twigs that were left. I guess just too much trouble after all they picked up at Amy's.

No comments: