Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Temporary Office Space

For now while I'm in another office, while Michael is learning my job and in mine, this is my work station. I have to say it takes a wee bit of effort to get into the taller chair! But I call that my "stretching exercises." I've actually begun yesterday and today's paperwork - opening the 400's screens - without having to ask how to do it! There wasn't much activity, paperwise, today in the load control area, so I cleaned up some HR files while Michael was gone to a meeting. Tomorrow's already Thursday. Everything here on this earth temporary anyway... except people and God's Word.

"Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." (Luke 12:27)


No comments: