Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things Seen and Unseen

My new glasses are really nice - very lightweight and I can read far away signs and headlights don't look like chrysanthemums now! The sunglasses had to be retinted because the lab didn't make them as dark as what the order specified.

I had the follow-up CT scan (lung nodule) done yesterday at our local hospital; it took about five minutes. I don't have the "contrast" because of the reaction I had two scans ago. I haven't heard from the doctor's office yet. Hopefully nothing has changed.

I've registered for the prayer workshop Saturday at chuch and need to be sure I have something to take for a sack lunch! We usually have turkey and cheese; I'll have to check the bread. Sunday evening we're scheduled to have Sunday School class fellowships. Mine is meeting at Mazzio's for Dutch treat; Paul's is at Barbara and Talmadge Doss's an hour later, at six. Hopefully, I can go to both like I did the Christmas ones. We always have a good time at both and since we've been out of town the last two weekends, we're eager to get back to church.

No comments: