Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Shack

I finished reading The Shack over the weekend and while it was very good, there were some things I couldn't quite agree with. As I read an Amazon reviewer's comment that said 90% of it was good, you had to be very careful of the other 10%. So I was aware of the "other 10%" as I read it. The most imortant thing I got out of it was relationship - that we can truly have a relationship with God. For myself I know I'm standoffish with Him, but I know why I'm that way and He's working on me, or with me, in that area.

No comments: