Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Paul's birthday was yesterday and so was his mother's. I imagine that was some birthday gift to her when he was born on her birthday! It is sweet to have the same birthday as your mother.

I took him to Colby's to eat. The patty melts and broccoli bites we got were steaming hot and were so good in the busy restaurant. Outside it was raining and cool. That was pretty much his "gift" for now because he won't tell me what he wants for his birthday and I am clueless about car things. His new truck has a lot of bells and whistles, he doesn't particularly care for electronic gadgets, and he only shops for clothes when he has to. So that doesn't leave many choices. I did get him a big can of cashews Saturday.

I couldn't imagine when we met (he was 20 and I was 18) what it would be like to be together this long. Of course, I already had my mind made up about him from the first time I saw him! I'm very blessed.

Happy Birthday, Paul!


No comments: