Thursday, July 26, 2007

Emmy loves LuLu - by Tara Jackson Burton

Has a child ever loved a toy so much?? Emmy loves this stuffed LuLu like there is no tomorrow. Her Aunt Pat got it for her a few months ago and we do not leave home without it. Last night we walked up to Do’s, a great sushi restaurant in our neighborhood, and we brought LuLu along for the ride. John and I were cracking up because Emmy would just start chuckling every now and then. I stuck LuLu in the cup holder of her stroller in hopes that we didn’t lose her along the ride and Emmy kept reaching up and holding her hand. Seeing as LuLu has eight arms, Emmy would occasionally pick a different hand to hold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This makes me (Aunt Pat) happy. I had no idea when I chose this little toy that Emmy would become so attached to it.

No comments: