Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well Done or Overdone

I was on my feet quite a lot yesterday and PT this morning went well, until it was over. I had not had to take a pain pill during the night and should have taken one before I went to PT today. Majorly hurts! Even my pants leg touching my skin makes my leg/foot feel like it's being electrocuted. So down with one of my helpers after I got home and it's easing up now.

Paul and Amy (visiting) went to the grocery store last night and she made the best spaghetti! She uses minced garlic in the sauce and it just makes it. She experiments and adds this or that and I've always had to go by a recipe. I asked Paul to restock the M&Ms, too. So far I've restrained myself from opening them because they're so easy to eat. But handy. He did get some fruit, too, though - bananas, apples and some mixed cut fruit that was really good for breakfast.

Finally Amy is able to pick Oscar up without him chewing her arm off. It happened once anyway. It's his habit to growl while wagging his tail.

"All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the LORD I cut them off. They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the LORD I cut them off. They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them off."
Psalm 118:10-12

No comments: