Friday, April 03, 2009

ER

Sher called me last night and said the last episode of ER was going to be on, and then Amy called me, too. I haven't watched it in a couple of years; I really missed Noah Wylie when he left. I was just used to the whole first set of characters. But I taped the Retrospective and the final 2-hour episode. I watched about 30 minutes of the finale, then decided I couldn't stay up that long, so I finished the book I'd been reading - The Little Giant of Aberdeen County. It was really good and I finished just after 9:00.

The DVR is probably 3/4 full by now. I had lots of old movies taped that I either need to watch or delete. After last night's taping of 3 hours, there probably isn't much room left. Great invention. Sometimes I catch myself going to the end of a listed program to see when it ends, then I realize, hey, this thing does it for me! It knows when to stop! Digital is nice. Taping is easy. I know sister loves it because she said she never learned to program a VCR.

No comments: